POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bastion : Re: Bastion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bastion
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 30 Aug 2011 18:31:44
Message: <4e5d64d0$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/30/2011 7:02 AM, Invisible wrote:
>> I have hard time believing that you have never heard of the concept of
>> exp in computer role-playing games.
>
> Apparently I don't play that particular sort of game very much. Why, is
> there a law against that? :-P
Uh.. Unless your main sort of game is puzzles and/or Go, its pretty hard
to never run across XP, of some sort, or FPS which *do not* let you
improve skills. Hell, even Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which I have just
been playing, has it (though I am wishing I had upgraded my armor for
electrical shock supressing, instead of putting all of it into
stealth/hacking, given the current boss I am fighting... lol).