POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bastion : Re: Bastion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bastion
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Aug 2011 13:58:43
Message: <4e5d24d3$1@news.povray.org>
>>>     You lose nerd points for not knowing such basics.
>
>> You see this face? This is my "I'm really not worried" face.
>
>> Liberating, isn't it? :-D
>
>    But you see. Being a nerd but not being *enough* of a nerd puts you in
> the uncomfortable zone of not being either hipster enough to be cool, nor
> nerdy enough to be cool. It's that middle ground where both hipsters and
> nerds mock you.

You may be right about that. But you know what? I'm still not worried.
Because right now, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. :-D

OK, granted, until now my life has been pretty miserable, so I guess
that's not much of a record. But hey, if I'm happy, why worry?

You know what I posted here exactly one year ago today? The announcement
that I finally hooked up with a girl. So, yeah, I can live with not
being the biggest nerd, or not being hip enough for the crowd. People
like me, and that's fine with me. :-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/