POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's WTF moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Today's WTF moment (Message 1 to 10 of 64)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Today's WTF moment
Date: 28 Jul 2011 15:24:25
Message: <4e31b769$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.ebuyer.com/179913-feser-aqua-ultra-pure-coolant-1l-fa-0054

"...is extremely pure water..."

"PH: 2.0 - 3.0"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Today's WTF moment
Date: 28 Jul 2011 16:28:34
Message: <4e31c672$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/28/2011 12:24, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://www.ebuyer.com/179913-feser-aqua-ultra-pure-coolant-1l-fa-0054
> "...is extremely pure water..."

Pure water is non-conductive. Water with contaminants is conductive.

> "PH: 2.0 - 3.0"

They have also filtered out the dissolved carbon dioxide from the air which
would tend to make the water acidic.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 28 Jul 2011 17:38:53
Message: <4e31d6ed$1@news.povray.org>
Le 28/07/2011 21:24, Orchid XP v8 nous fit lire :
> http://www.ebuyer.com/179913-feser-aqua-ultra-pure-coolant-1l-fa-0054
>
> "...is extremely pure water..."
>
> "PH: 2.0 - 3.0"

more interesting: 1000ml ... 1,100g !

They also tuned the gravity field.
(ok, maybe it's bottle+water)

And what is PH ? pH yes, but PH ?

Also, notice, once open, any floating dirt in the air will contaminate
the water... in a fraction of second.

In fact, the air inside the bottle is not clean enough... they should go
the tires way: have it filled with 100% nitrogen (gas) instead of air.

Oh, btw, what about dissolved gas into the water after a storage of a
few weeks ? (closed bottled)

Post a reply to this message