POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's WTF moment : Re: Today's WTF moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's WTF moment
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 29 Jul 2011 10:56:56
Message: <4e32ca38$1@news.povray.org>
Le 29/07/2011 16:05, Invisible nous fit lire :
>> Overall, I'm getting a bad-vibe from this product.
>
> Heh, yeah. If I ever really /need/ very pure water... we lab has a
> £8,000 water purification system? Maybe I should just use that? :-P

If you needed very pure water, you would go the enterprise way: ask for
allowance to pump the very old water table. Not the easy one, the very
old and very slow to fill one. Deep. Very deep. Not centuries of
filtering. Not even millenium... far more time!

Only available on continents, away from beaches.

Otherwise, use a simple cloth dryer with condensation, or just buy the
distilled water for iron.