POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The greatest knowledge... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  The greatest knowledge... (Message 1 to 10 of 44)
From: Invisible
Subject: The greatest knowledge...
Date: 7 Jun 2011 05:32:49
Message: <4dedf041$1@news.povray.org>
Check it out:

http://tinyurl.com/452w2fu

OK, so most of these aren't particularly surprising. Microsoft, Google,
Apple, Intel, IBM, and a few oil companies. It's perhaps slightly
surprising that (for example) IBM is more profitable than Apple. But
there's no surprise that these guys are all at the top.

The real surprise is... wait, Exxon? For real?! Jesus, I thought they
went bankrupt decades ago... Apparently they're still alive somehow.

Post a reply to this message