POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The greatest knowledge... : Re: The greatest knowledge... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The greatest knowledge...
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Jun 2011 10:03:18
Message: <4dee2fa6@news.povray.org>
On 6/7/2011 3:40, Warp wrote:
>    Microsoft, the fourth most profitable company in the world, and they
> whine and moan about Linux's market share and how free software is killing
> the industry.

You know, I've never actually seen MS complain about Linux market share.
They FUD about GNU licensing and such, and dis the OS and all, but I've
never heard them "complain". Can you post a link next time you run across
what you're talking about here?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like