POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Only two weeks until the End of the World (Message 58 to 67 of 97)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
Date: 8 May 2011 15:31:31
Message: <4dc6ef93$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/8/2011 12:02, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Well, it has to be something issued by the state, too.  You can't create
> an ID as well - the ID has to be created and verified by a trusted
> authority.

You're still conflating accidental identification with the purpose of
looking at the ID in the first place.

I don't need ID to prove I'm old enough to buy alcohol. Nobody cares who I
am. I don't get carded at all, because simply showing my face is enough to
prove I'm old enough.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like