POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World : Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
From: Stephen
Date: 8 May 2011 15:45:22
Message: <4dc6f2d2$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/05/2011 8:31 PM, Darren New wrote:
> I don't need ID to prove I'm old enough to buy alcohol. Nobody cares who
> I am. I don't get carded at all, because simply showing my face is
> enough to prove I'm old enough.

Quote from the Daily Mail.

"Grandmother Tina MacNaughton-Jones, 47,  refused a bottle of wine in a
Waitrose supermarket in Worthing, West Sussex - because she could not
prove she was over 18. Her 22-year-old daughter then produced a driver's
licence to buy the bottle but she, too, was turned down over fears that
she would pass the alcohol on to her mother"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247925/Girl-told-ID-buy-QUICHE-Tesco-looked-21.html

--
Regards
     Stephen