POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old fart? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Old fart? (Message 1 to 10 of 117)
From: Darren New
Subject: Old fart?
Date: 13 Apr 2011 22:30:38
Message: <4da65c4e@news.povray.org>
Am I old, or is it really unprofessional to publish an API and have the
official documentation for the function call be "go read this guy's blog
from last June to see an example of how to use this API"? Even if the guy is
the one that implemented it?

I mean, that's the crap I'd expect with like an OSS Drupal plug-in, not a
supported product by someone like Microsoft.

Programming has really gone from "what you know" to "who you talk to" this
last decade or so.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like