POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Judgement day Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Judgement day (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Invisible
Subject: Judgement day
Date: 8 Apr 2011 08:34:56
Message: <4d9f00f0@news.povray.org>
http://www.idtasoutheast.co.uk/events

On Mayday (yeah, I know!) there will be a qualifying event at Bracknell
leisure centre.

http://idta.co.uk/Site2/events.php

I'm guessing the 12th of November is the competition that this is the
qualifier *for*.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, you figure it out... ;-)

[You have literally *no idea* how much Google searching it took to find
this data! The website for the IDTA is hopeless. You can't access
anything unless you're a member (i.e., a qualified dance instructor).
Given the quality of the bits you *can* access, I'm guessing it wouldn't
be very helpful anyway. The website for Bracknell leisure centre is run
by Bracknell Forest County Council - so you can imagine what their level
of IT skill is. You'd think knowing that a competition is happening on a
specific date at a specific place would enable you to look it up... but
no, not very easily.]

Post a reply to this message