POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Judgement day : Re: Judgement day Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Judgement day
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Apr 2011 12:15:38
Message: <4dac63aa@news.povray.org>
On 4/18/2011 1:27, Invisible wrote:
> out-perform somebody who spends thousands of hours a month at it.

I think if *anyone* spends thousands of hours a month at something, you have
more to worry about from him than his skill or enthusiasm. You should be,
for example, looking for his time machine.

> I think "slow moving" is my entire problem. :-P Then again, I've always been
> a sprinter. Unfortunately, dancing requires stamina, in large quantities.

It's not too hard to build up stamina. You just have to consistently work at
it whether you want to or not.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like