POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Plug & play Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Plug & play (Message 31 to 40 of 53)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Plug & play
Date: 6 Apr 2011 04:06:24
Message: <4d9c1f00$1@news.povray.org>
>> You don't read reviews before buying something?
>
> No. But generally I don't buy hardware from Amazon anyway...

You don't need to buy it from amazon, but generally enough people have
that there will be a good range of reviews from people using it in
different ways.  After reading a couple of pages of comments it usually
becomes quite obvious if there are problems with the features you are
interested in.

Also check the "What people buy after looking at this page" section, it
seems to me like bad reviews certainly affect what people buy.

Is the recorder you have listed on amazon?  If it is then I'd definitely
leave a review highlighting the points you mentioned here - you'll get a
much bigger audience and actually influence future purchasers.  You
didn't even mention the make/model number here, so how are we meant to
avoid it :-)

Post a reply to this message