POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Plug & play : Re: Plug & play Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plug & play
From: scott
Date: 6 Apr 2011 05:19:05
Message: <4d9c3009@news.povray.org>
>> Amazon has about a 10% market share for online sales...
>
> How did you calculate that?

Amazon sales from 2009 (from their annual report) divided by total
online sales (found the same number from various sources via google).
This was for the US only, amazon didn't break the non-US sales down by
region.

> Also, what percentage of the total market is online sales?

I guess it depends on what products you look at, you probably would have
to limit offline spending only to those items that are available online
(eg not include things like gas/petrol).