POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It had to happen again... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  It had to happen again... (Message 1 to 10 of 54)
From: Warp
Subject: It had to happen again...
Date: 25 Mar 2011 12:37:21
Message: <4d8cc4c0@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VFFR-5a-Ko

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: It had to happen again...
Date: 25 Mar 2011 14:30:01
Message: <web.4d8cdf0f984fdae89a1bcfb90@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VFFR-5a-Ko

Antes tarde Duke Nukem (wordplay that only works in portuguese with the well
known saying)

But I don't buy it, both ways.  It's just hype for the old game playing with its
legendary hold-on...

Btw, I thought it'd be another guitar solo... and speaking of games, how much
did you enjoy Alan Wake after all?  I recently bought a PS3 and finally got to
grips with nextgen gaming.  I'm positively impressed with Assassin's Creed,
classic Prince if Persia gameplay and mindblowing historical reconstructions...
Never thought too high of Ubisoft, but I take my hat for this.

Anyone into Crysis 2?

Post a reply to this message