POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It had to happen again... : Re: It had to happen again... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It had to happen again...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 27 Mar 2011 06:58:40
Message: <4d8f1860$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/03/2011 07:32 PM, Warp wrote:

>    I warmly recommend Assassin's Creed 2. I don't know how it is on the PS3,
> but on the Xbox 360 it looks really gorgeous.

I found the graphics to be fairly tame on the PC versions of AS1 and
AS2. I also liked the style of AS1 more than AS2. (It's really hard to
take people seriously when they speak with an Italian accent. It just
sounds like a bad comedy sketch.) That said, AS2 is certainly not a
*bad* game. It's much bigger than AS1, and a lot more varied too. It's
just much harder to keep track of what's supposed to be happening...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/