POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? (Message 41 to 50 of 182)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 7 Oct 2009 10:12:52
Message: <4acca1e4@news.povray.org>
>>> Heh. And you're the first person I've met who can pronounce Bach's
>>> name properly. ;-)
>>
>> Oh! no he is not. :P
> Ach, he was Scottish after all ;)

Heh. You should have seen it. "Bach? Bach? Who is Bach? Oh, you mean
BAAHHHHCHPT!" *wipe*

Hmm, yeah, I guess you had to be there...

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 7 Oct 2009 11:16:54
Message: <4accb0e6$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> I assume they just did a google image search for "office" and took the
> first one with a chair in view.

Right. As opposed to picking up your camera and turning around and pushing
the shutter button?  I mean, how lazy do you have to be to steal a picture
of an office when you're sitting in an office?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)