POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? : Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 03:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Oct 2009 11:53:18
Message: <4accb96e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Which, fortunately, isn't that complicated.

You call yourself stupid, and you think proving that digital signatures work
isn't that complicated?

> Trouble is, since the police control all evidence and control everything
> that does or does not enter the courtroom,

Not quite.

> it seems an obvious
> consequence that if the police try to frame you, it is provably
> impossible to do anything about it.

O J Simpson.  One counter-example disproves "provably impossible".

And no, the police (in the US at least) don't control all the evidence or
what shows up in the courtroom. If the cop says (real example) that you
attacked him in the elevator, and the video tape from the elevator camera
shows the cop punching you first, chances are you'll get off.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)