POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Could you be a US citizen? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Could you be a US citizen? (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Darren New
Subject: Could you be a US citizen?
Date: 16 Sep 2009 22:52:28
Message: <4ab1a46c$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=11141949

living here.  Ten US Citizenship questions at the bottom.

I'm honestly curious how many people from Africa, Europe, and whatever else
is represented here could answer the questions at the bottom. Only one did I
even have to hesitate and think about, and that's probably due to the
current level of booze here.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)