POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Could you be a US citizen? : Re: Could you be a US citizen? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 19:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could you be a US citizen?
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Sep 2009 18:02:04
Message: <4ab2b1dc$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I got more than 50% right I can't answer 1, 2 and 4.

Where are you from? The UK?

SPOILERS:

Did you slap your forehead when you looked up the answer to #1?  As in, was
it so easy you didn't realize what they were asking? Or did you not know?

Hmmm... Do other countries have "bill of rights" as a marketing term? Around
here, we talk about "car buyer's bill of rights" and "airline passenger bill
of rights" and crap like that, but I wonder if such terminology has leaked
into other countries.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)