POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True Server Time
30 Sep 2024 01:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  How True (Message 27 to 36 of 76)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: How True
Date: 9 Apr 2009 12:56:11
Message: <49de28ab$1@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
> and that kid who drooled over Neo was just obnoxious)

He was actually from the animated clips. He basically committed suicide in
real life (i.e., the Matrix) so that he could get out of the matrix, because
he believed in Neo so much.  So, yeah, he's supposed to drool over Neo.

Not that they explained it in the movie, mind.

I *did* like the animated clip about the haunted house in the matrix, tho.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)