POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : top 2000 music Server Time
30 Sep 2024 09:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  top 2000 music (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: top 2000 music
Date: 3 Jan 2009 17:57:59
Message: <495FEDD8.6030704@hotmail.com>
On 03-Jan-09 23:46, Florian Pesth wrote:
> Am Sat, 03 Jan 2009 17:38:15 -0500 schrieb Florian Pesth:
>
>> Which song / album?

it may have been Funny Ways, but I am not sure.

>> Maybe I can give some (subjective) recommodations, I
>> have some of their albums.
>> Do you know some good italian progrock?
Actually: no at least not that I am aware of.
US, UK, Dutch, Scandinavian even German would not have been a problem,
but Italian??

>>> BTW are you sure this video is in the public domain?
>
> Just to make it clear - I buy all my music - and agree with your point on
> copyright.

No problem. I will assume that you did not watch the link you posted
then. ;)

There are actually two points on the copyright issue, one is the obvious
and the other is that rigorous application makes recommending music to
'friends' very hard.

Post a reply to this message