POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : top 2000 music : Re: top 2000 music Server Time
30 Sep 2024 11:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: top 2000 music
From: andrel
Date: 4 Jan 2009 16:55:20
Message: <496130AA.904@hotmail.com>
On 04-Jan-09 21:40, andrel wrote:

> Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QpRCK1IbiE is uploaded by the
> artist herself whereas e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV3WkBZrcp0
> comes from the same DVD but is almost certainly illegally uploaded by
> someone else. (I feel totally relaxed viewing these as I have the DVD ;)
> ) How would anyone not knowing about quinlanroad know which one is the
> legal one (unless there is a note in the video), especially if artists
> do not use their own name but the name of the street they once lived in
> as a tag? And does that matter?

Apparently everything can be found on the internet, but this is getting
a bit silly. Throughout the day I have done some (very limited) work
while in the background I had the Black Symphony DVD from Within
Temptation playing for the first time. (Nice work btw). Also when typing
this response to Darren. I listened a bit to Loreena as a consequence of
this post. What have they in common? not much I would say, one combines
celtic folk and oriental and traditional music and the other group plays
'gothic metal' and then I stumbled upon
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hGgvASvUIR8 and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fSlXkoGiFY