POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So, what's Gordon Freeman thinking? Server Time
30 Sep 2024 05:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  So, what's Gordon Freeman thinking? (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Warp
Subject: So, what's Gordon Freeman thinking?
Date: 22 Dec 2008 14:59:17
Message: <494ff194@news.povray.org>
Ever wondered what went through Gordon Freeman's head during the whole
ordeal? Wonder no longer, because here it's exposed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M

  Follow the links to the subsequent parts as well.

  (The first part is maybe slightly more boring, but it gets better with
the next parts.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message