POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So, what's Gordon Freeman thinking? : Re: So, what's Gordon Freeman thinking? Server Time
30 Sep 2024 03:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what's Gordon Freeman thinking?
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Dec 2008 15:57:55
Message: <495bdcd3$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I thought the entire Black Mesa secret government complex was in the
> New Mexico desert, most probably with very restricted access, not unlike
> Area 51.

Indeed. It's apparently even a secret that the place exists at all. :-)
Altho given that you can see the plumbing from the cliff face overlooking
the desert, it can't be *too* secret. Clearly the staff doesn't go home
every day.

(As an unrelated thought, are there even any women there? I don't remember
seeing a female model in the game at all.)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)