POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Compiling stuff Server Time
30 Sep 2024 11:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling stuff (Message 264 to 273 of 283)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Compiling stuff
Date: 18 Dec 2008 00:25:10
Message: <1B1A379001934D64A2E48CFD6D8F399B@HomePC>

On the contrary, Microsoft spends a great deal of time trying to increase
programmer productivity.  In fact, it's one of their core businesses.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 18 Dec 2008 00:27:21
Message: <FA33296526FB4B69AF931BEE12DB798A@HomePC>

I wouldn't put it past the lawyers of this day and age to do just that...

By the way, isn't there a sin tax on blank optical media, based on the
assumption that a certain percentage of them *will* be used to illegally
copy material?

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message