POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On reflection Server Time
30 Sep 2024 21:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  On reflection (Message 11 to 20 of 45)
From: somebody
Subject: Re: On reflection
Date: 15 Aug 2008 11:10:52
Message: <48a59c7c$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:48a5419c@news.povray.org...
> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message

> > I don't consider 30 to be "young". I consider that to be "basically my
> > life is almost over now".

> At 30?
>
> I'm a year older and as far as I'm concerned, the fun's just starting....

30 is not the "end of life", of course - unless you are an olympian or a
mathematician - but it's an age where the best years of one's live are most
certainly over. Ages 20-25 is where humans peak both mentally and physically
(generally speaking, there are of course rare exceptions). It's all downhill
from there.

> To quote a friend (speaking to the other people in the car at the time,
aged
> between 25 and 31) "You're a bunch of bloody kids"

Well, there's always denial <g>.

Post a reply to this message