POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On reflection : Re: On reflection Server Time
1 Oct 2024 00:08:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On reflection
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Aug 2008 13:49:20
Message: <eufba4picg3sd5qltftjigpn0tem542jki@4ax.com>
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:23:40 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>When I left school, the idea of walking down the street by myself with
>nobody to protect me was utterly terrifying.

I've been meaning to say. Have you ever thought of going to a martial arts
class? With your size and build you would do well at judo. If you don't fancy
wrestling (sometimes with ladies, OMG) you could give aikido a try.
It does build up your confidence and you get to meet people. I see that MK has
Aikido, Judo, Jui Jitsu, Karate, Tae Kwon-do and Tai Chi. I would not recommend
Jui Jitsu, Karate or Tae Kwon-do but the others are quite gentle.

--

Regards
     Stephen