POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  These words (Message 1 to 10 of 166)
From: Invisible
Subject: These words
Date: 22 Apr 2008 05:21:15
Message: <480dae0b@news.povray.org>
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/268

How many of these words can *you* figure out, without looking them up?

Am I just supremely illiterate, or are these words actually rare?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: These words
Date: 22 Apr 2008 05:30:01
Message: <dobr04pkav3hdb8inb1p64mpmt4ipt5l2a@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:20:14 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/268
>
>How many of these words can *you* figure out, without looking them up?

I did not know that "Barista" had entered the English language. Other
than that I know all of them.

>Am I just supremely illiterate, or are these words actually rare?

I would not say "supremely illiterate" but you don't have a broad
enough education.
--

Regards
     Stephen