POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Apr 2008 05:43:30
Message: <480db342$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I did not know that "Barista" had entered the English language. Other
> than that I know all of them.

Well, American English. ;-)

[Also, I of course know the normal meaning of "lush". I was just unaware
that it has a second, unrelated meaning as well...]

> I would not say "supremely illiterate" but you don't have a broad
> enough education.

Heh. I did wonder if I'd just spelt that wrong - how ironic would that be?

Seriously though, I can't even *pronounce* some of those words! :-.

Speaking of which - do silly sapphic sisters sing sexy sea shantis by
the sore?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/