POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  These words (Message 81 to 90 of 166)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: These words
Date: 23 Apr 2008 08:21:50
Message: <5cau045rr7nhbfm0qs806jrvi0u69rtulc@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:12:20 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>> You might even make a couple acquaintances at the library
>
>I've heard this gem before. However, given that talking is strictly
>prohibited, I fail to comprehend how this one works...

When was the last time you were in a library :) Now-a-days the sound
of keyboards clicking would deafen you :(
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 23 Apr 2008 09:12:22
Message: <480f35b6@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Warp wrote:

> >   How many of the points in this list would you say apply to you?
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loneliness#Common_symptoms

> Almost all of them. Why do you ask?

  I thought so.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 23 Apr 2008 09:22:18
Message: <480f380a@news.povray.org>

> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> Dictionaries don't show those as separate letters (anymore).
>
> Heh. I suspect since computerization kicked in, it's harder to make that
> work right.  Anyway, I'm just going on what I remember of high-school
> Spanish when it comes to such rules.

doubt that's changing any time soon :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 23 Apr 2008 09:45:49
Message: <480f3d8d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Gail Shaw wrote:
>> You might even make a couple acquaintances at the library
>
> I've heard this gem before. However, given that talking is strictly
> prohibited, I fail to comprehend how this one works...

Yeah, add that to the fact that if one is antisocial, the only reason to
be in a library is the books.

Mmm, books...tasty.

om nom nom nom

--