POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Apr 2008 10:58:01
Message: <oiju04hisglmd960u45k4t5mb10vre8fpv@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:30:40 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>And lo on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:12:20 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
>spake, saying:
>
>> The difficulty is finding books which are actually enjoyable to read.
>> Don't get me wrong, I do *enjoy* reading good fiction. The difficulty is
>> finding it.
>
>Out of pure curiosity have you had chance to glance at any of the titles
>or authors that everyone here has suggested at one time or another?

I don't think that there is any point. I've met lots of people who
don't read fiction and if you've not picked up the habit by your
twenties then I don't think that there is much chance that you ever
will. Me I read the back of the cereal packet at breakfast. Over and
over :)

--

Regards
     Stephen