POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 23 Apr 2008 11:21:49
Message: <480f540d$1@news.povray.org>

480f27e4$1@news.povray.org...

> The difficulty is finding books which are actually enjoyable to read.
> Don't get me wrong, I do *enjoy* reading good fiction. The difficulty is
> finding it.

So difficult that you couldn't find a single fiction book to read in the
past 3 years? Is that even possible?
Do you mean that you've already exausted a couple of millenia of world
literature and can't find anything left to read, or that you have literary
tastes so bizarre (Haskell-themed BDSM?) that books that suit you just don't
exist?

G.