POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet another Doctor John rant Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Yet another Doctor John rant (Message 134 to 143 of 143)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Yet another Doctor John rant
Date: 2 Apr 2008 08:40:37
Message: <47f38cd5$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070331

That's a pretty accurate view of Vista.

Of coruse, I just got jabbed with another of those sharp spikes the
other day, attempting to load help for a program. Apparently they've
dropped support for the old-fashioned winhelp. Which means programs that
  use the old help system (there are plenty of them) won't show any help
files...

Post a reply to this message

I love the way the chair is *hurting* him, and yet he still defends it,
and still tries to mutilate his body to fit into it. That's so deep, man!

> Of coruse, I just got jabbed with another of those sharp spikes the
> other day, attempting to load help for a program. Apparently they've
> dropped support for the old-fashioned winhelp. Which means programs that
>  use the old help system (there are plenty of them) won't show any help
> files...

What, no helpfull message telling you *why* it's not displayed? OK,
that's pretty bad...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/