POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet another Doctor John rant : Re: Yet another Doctor John rant Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another Doctor John rant
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Apr 2008 09:49:13
Message: <47f39ce9$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> What, no helpfull message telling you *why* it's not displayed? OK,
> that's pretty bad...

No, no. It gives a helpful message telling you why it doesn't display.
The best part is the user feedback buttons:

Was this article helpful?
(Yes) (No) (Doesn't Apply)

No, it wasn't helpful. It would be much more helpful had I actually been
able to read the help to some esoteric setting in a program I rarely
use. Thanks!