POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : blender Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  blender (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: blender
Date: 11 Jun 2001 14:45:50
Message: <3B251354.AF6FB60@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  I just came upon blender, which is supposed to use POV-Ray's render engine and
have a modeller look...

Well, it seems very complicated and maybe you know of an easier modeller that
could also do all POV-Ray can, that could use my 3D acceleration for the preview
and that would run on Linux?

Or if you know of a good documentation for using blender?

Thanks,
  Simon

--
--