POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : blender : Re: blender Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blender
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Jun 2001 19:22:36
Message: <3b2552bc$1@news.povray.org>

news:3b254238@news.povray.org...
> p.s. Any good freeware 3d modelers for Windows?  I'm under Win2K so I
don't
> have DOS, but I don't have money to spend on Moray or Rhino or stuff like
> that.  :(

The one I use is Hamapatch. You can find it at:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html
Also you can get the help file in english at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561/hamapatch/index.html

It's a free program that works with splines, exports (and render) to povray
and megapov (also others), only 428Kb the zip file. Better try it.

More information, plugins, objects, and so on at (follow the hamapatch
links):
http://www.crosswinds.net/~spatch/

Moray is the other modeller I use. You can try it till you can't live
without it (and register as I did, it's not expensive at all)

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet
http://home.dencity.com/tji