POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do you work? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  How do you work? (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Steve
Subject: Re: How do you work?
Date: 20 Aug 2000 18:08:15
Message: <slrn8q0jph.cka.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
I hand code, mainly because modellers confuse me.  If it can't be
hand coded then it doesn't get into my scene (except in my early
POV days when I loved image maps).

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:26pm  up 2 days, 22:02,  2 users,  load average: 1.02, 1.02, 1.00

Post a reply to this message