POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do you work? : Re: How do you work? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you work?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Aug 2000 19:17:49
Message: <39a0671d$1@news.povray.org>
"Doug Eichenberg" <dou### [at] nlsnet> wrote in message
| 99.9% script writing?  I have new respect for your work!  I come from
| an engineering background (lots of drafting), so I tend to model most
| everything... I leave the scripting to you guys!

I almost left the 0.9% off because I have used a modeler before, and image
map making in paint programs, and triangle meshes I've downloaded, and
whatever else might apply.  However, the amount of all else in comparison to
the hand coding stuff is easily 0.1% (1 external thing out of every 1000
internal(?)), not much of anything ever comes close to being finalized as
you certainly must know.

Bob