POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do you work? : Re: How do you work? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you work?
From: J Charter
Date: 21 Aug 2000 00:25:26
Message: <39A0AF36.56152351@aol.com>
I depended on sPatch when I began because it was a simple way to engage my
sense of drawing which was what I found familiar.  After less than a year my
interests came to be served better with POV scripting.  I had purchased Bryce
but never came to use it.  Because I seem to find learning a modeller/render
interface as frustrating as learning to model with native POV script, I have
never really given them a fair try. Ditto modeller front-ends for POV though I
am sure I may yet discover their worth.  In general you must use the tool which
best answers to your goals and capability.
/jc