POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Modelling realistic caves and rocks Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling realistic caves and rocks (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Thomas Strathmann
Subject: Modelling realistic caves and rocks
Date: 7 Jun 1999 08:38:07
Message: <375BBD08.8E49E3EE@geocities.com>
Hello,

I am currently working an a project where it is necessary to modell and
render realistic looking caves and landscapes. It is sort of similiar
to the task of designing the graphics for the games Myst and Riven.
Can anyone help me, please ?
Thanx in advance

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Create a height field , turn it upside down, put the two halves together and
voila a cave!

Mick

Thomas Strathmann <exc### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working an a project where it is necessary to modell and
> render realistic looking caves and landscapes. It is sort of similiar
> to the task of designing the graphics for the games Myst and Riven.
> Can anyone help me, please ?
> Thanx in advance
>
> Thomas

Post a reply to this message