POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : problem with tga file Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  problem with tga file (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: kobus
Subject: problem with tga file
Date: 17 Oct 1999 07:08:14
Message: <01bf188f$e30f8ba0$667dd383@etnica.ibb.uu.nl>
I just started using povray for windows and was doing some examples from
the povray documentation. In the chapter "Height Field Object" an image is
created with the rendering options +A0.1 +FT. When I open the tga file in
an image viewing program, there is an image with some green and brown
pixels instead of which was rendered by povray.

kobus

Post a reply to this message