POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : problem with tga file : Re: problem with tga file Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with tga file
From: mr art
Date: 17 Oct 1999 11:11:50
Message: <3809E704.C3C4E89C@gci.net>
Welcome to the group.
    Peter is right. Those POV HF_Gray_16 TGA format
images aren't for human eyes, just as a data store for POV.
Please keep showing up in the news groups. Every voice,
every viewpoint, every new technique helps us all get better.

As way of encouragement, try a visit to this site:
<http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/jaimevives/>
I am still impressed with the work done here.