POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? Server Time
4 May 2024 06:13:36 EDT (-0400)
  Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Ryan Mooney
Subject: Mega 1.0 with old gui...??
Date: 3 Jan 2003 20:33:16
Message: <3E1639DF.C9EB48A5@earthlink.net>
Any way i can convince you all to get this new 1.0 version to have the
old 3.1g interface... Just like the old 0.7 Mega version had... =]

That worked so well, and i would like to just stop and thank you all,
and anyone else who helped to get that old gui to work with the old
mega... Even if you can not get the old gui with this new version i am
glad to see that there is some solution for all of those that could not
use 3.5 on system 9... =] The old 0.7 with the old gui works fine for
now...
Thanks MegaPOV Team.... =]

Ryan... =]

Post a reply to this message