POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? : Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? Server Time
18 May 2024 02:50:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...??
From: Thorsten
Date: 3 Jan 2003 21:10:03
Message: <web.3e16420a143044323c1b26560@news.povray.org>
Ryan Mooney wrote:
>Any way i can convince you all to get this new 1.0 version to have the
>old 3.1g interface... Just like the old 0.7 Mega version had... =]

You are joking, right? On the other hand...

>That worked so well,

So you liked having at most a single window to edit scenes? I guess there is
no way to keep someone from self-punishment.

>Ryan... =]

BTW, would you care to explain the meaning of the =] you sprinkle in all
your posts? - It is not in any smiley dictionary I (or Google for that
matter) know; and you seem to be using it to terminate each and every
sentence. I don't know your native language, but please note that in
languages using the Latin or Greek alphabeth the plain dot is commonly used
to delimit individual sentences. As such it helps the rest of the world to
read what you write, and as has been suggested to you before by others, it
would be nice if you could at least follow this most basic common agreement
and terminate your sentences accordingly to foster the understanding of
your message.

Thank you very much for understanding,

    Thorsten Froehlich