POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? : Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? Server Time
22 May 2024 22:29:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...??
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 5 Jan 2003 21:00:22
Message: <3E18E338.33E06860@earthlink.net>
Dots are so boring...
My smily face is quicker to draw... No shift key involved... =]
I have no agreement to conform... If you really hate it do not read it if you
like...
It is how i like to write and personalize my writing...
Sorry... =[

BTW... WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MY QUESTION...
It has been a few months since i have received a straightforward, and or
complete answer to a question or problem i have posted... ??