POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? : Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? Server Time
18 May 2024 02:48:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...??
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 8 Jan 2003 09:53:34
Message: <cjameshuff-72DA65.09434308012003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3E1### [at] earthlinknet>,
 Ryan Mooney <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

> Will someone answer my question if i use proper punctuated sentences ?
> See jack type. See Jack use proper english writing. See Jack yawning. But Jack
> writes so good. This is ridiculous. =[

Yes, it is.
Anyway, I think your question has already been answered...you must be
insane to want the old GUI back. You are not likely to find someone
willing to invest the time in making the needed modifications (I think
it is a bit more than copying in the new code). You definitely won't get
support for it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/