POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : other than Berkeley mpeg encoding Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  other than Berkeley mpeg encoding (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: other than Berkeley mpeg encoding
Date: 9 Sep 2000 04:41:38
Message: <39B9F7D3.DEBBC5A7@ij.net>
For those like myself who can not get the Berkeley files to run (and
for the folks who say it works but won't answer how) here is another
source of an encoder.

	I have not figured it out yet but it did compile and it did run neither
of which would happen on the Berkeley. Hopefully others will try this as
the documentation gives a new meaning to obscure.

http://www.mpeg.org/MPEG/MSSG/#source

--
Giwer's Rule: Aps expand to consume every available
increase leaving a net zero increase in capability.

Post a reply to this message