POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for abstract/mathematical animations Server Time
21 Jul 2024 01:32:32 EDT (-0400)
  Request for abstract/mathematical animations (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Request for abstract/mathematical animations
Date: 6 Oct 2000 11:41:57
Message: <39ddf2c5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, (this is my first cross-post - if I got it wrong, many apols.)

Mike Landau (npo### [at] pixicom) is after abstract animations, etc.

I've suggested to him that he has a look on this server and posted him
modified-sphericon thing as an example.

Relevant website addresses for him are:

http://www.sharemation.com/~bravedog/cyberdelia5.htm

and

http://videotics.com

Here is part of his email to me:

"If you or any associates by any chance have automata, algorithmic or
other abstract video, or algorithmic music you'd be interested in having
considered for inclusion please let me know! I'm also interested in any
layout suggestions or promotional ideas for my Videotics you might be
willing to offer."

Post a reply to this message

> "If you or any associates by any chance have automata, algorithmic or
> other abstract video, or algorithmic music you'd be interested in having
> considered for inclusion

Inclusion in what?   A CD to benefit his gramma, a worldwide broadcast, an
episode of "In Search Of . . .", etc.

How would one contact him?

Post a reply to this message