POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Request for abstract/mathematical animations : Re: Request for abstract/mathematical animations Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for abstract/mathematical animations
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 6 Oct 2000 15:06:07
Message: <MPG.1448329f8bd1c3109897ff@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:41:50 +0100, Tom Melly wrote...
> "If you or any associates by any chance have automata, algorithmic or
> other abstract video, or algorithmic music you'd be interested in having
> considered for inclusion please let me know! I'm also interested in any
> layout suggestions or promotional ideas for my Videotics you might be
> willing to offer."

Well there's only one problem...  The modified Sphericon thing (I really
need to come up with a better name for it) is not even remotely
algorithmic (by algorithmic, I'm assuming he means generated purely by
internal mathematical means.  All of my animations are keyframed using
Moray and the animation plugin)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.