POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for abstract/mathematical animations : Request for abstract/mathematical animations Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Request for abstract/mathematical animations
From: Tom Melly
Date: 6 Oct 2000 11:41:57
Message: <39ddf2c5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, (this is my first cross-post - if I got it wrong, many apols.)

Mike Landau (npo### [at] pixicom) is after abstract animations, etc.

I've suggested to him that he has a look on this server and posted him
modified-sphericon thing as an example.

Relevant website addresses for him are:

http://www.sharemation.com/~bravedog/cyberdelia5.htm

and

http://videotics.com

Here is part of his email to me:

"If you or any associates by any chance have automata, algorithmic or
other abstract video, or algorithmic music you'd be interested in having
considered for inclusion please let me know! I'm also interested in any
layout suggestions or promotional ideas for my Videotics you might be
willing to offer."